• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Submittion Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Help me! I know how to add resources with the add/update resource thing, but when i put in the map and .txt to upload and click 'submit map' and it takes forever to just say 'page cannot be displayed'. btw i have a cable connection. I really want to submit my map plz help :(

Level 2
Anyone know where i can get a good virus-destroy program? somehow i managed to get 28 on my comp :shock:

Level 2
I have the same submit problem as mentioned.

But I have no virusses, or spyware, no (internet using) programs running nothing.

I tried uploading my map about 20 times now (no kidding!). I managed to upload maps before, but this time it doesn't work (on any of my PC's).

The file is about 8 Mb. I've seen bigger, so it can't be too big.

Maybe it is a lag-problem with the server. So what is the best time to upload? (dang...forgot...different timezones :roll: )

Please help!

Level 2
Okay, I re-tried it several times now.

Different browsers...I've tried: IE6,Mozilla, FireFox, and Netscape. But none of them can get my map uploaded.

It can't be my router, because I placed the PC in the DMZ (so it has no firewall protection whatsoever).

The map is like I said 8Mb in size, and I've uploaded bigger ones in the past.

I have checked for virusses and/or spyware and found nothing.

So...got more ideas? because I would realy like to continue uploading maps...

Level 2
The name of the map that I want to upload is: LRRH.w3x

There's nothing wrong with that...right? :roll:

Level 2
Mecheon said:
Check your maps triggers and such for any names that have the symbol ' in them, if they do then change them

Thanks for the tip.

I just checked it...but there are no ' symbols in the triggers and so on.

Somebody I know well (and who comes on w3search too) has the same problem.

When we try to upload something. The browser crashes or gives an error that it can't find the requested page. :? :(

*edit*
Darky28 helped me out. Thanks dude! :D

Level 2
Nemesizz said:
*edit*
Darky28 helped me out. Thanks dude! :D

You fixed it how I mean it didn't work for us on msn.

we tried differend browsers,
I tried netscape and that doesnt work either.

my map is 6 mb smaller than yours but I can't figgure out the problem.

please help becouse I want to upload again PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.