• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Submit Item Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The next BETA patch for my game (The Kingdom of Dreams) will include atleast 10 new item recipies that you can purchase from shops or obtain from quests.

Problem is i'm drawing a blank on item ideas. I need cool mid-lvl items with stat builds that you would like to see in an AOS.

You don't have to include an icon, but if you want me to use a specific icon I do have access to all the World of Warcraft icons, any icons from this site, and ofcourse if you just link the icon I will use it as well.

It'd be nice if the items were mid-lvl, but they don't have to be.

I will ofcourse fudge the cost if you include it since we are dealing with recipies.

Submission template: (required fields are bolded)

Icon:
Name:
Cost:
Description:
Stats:

Submission example:

182112-albums2857-picture23726.bmp

Shield of the Aldor

400 gold (spawned from basic shield item)

A finely crafted shield. These were once used by the legendary royal guard who protected Draenei clerics on their travels.

+8 armor
+12 strength
+60 health

If you wish to see what items are already in the game here a link to the hive workshop page:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/kingdom-dreams-beta-v1-25-ai-v1-2-a-154475/?prev=search%3Dthe%2520kingdom%2520of%2520dreams%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

Level 14
Hi.I came a bit late, well here:
Icon
Sword of the DeathBringer
A perfectly forged sword, used by the deathbringers and soldiers of the death.

+20 damage
+2 armor
----
Icon
Glaive of Demons

This glaive is one of the glaives used to slay the demons. it holds some of their power.
+12 damage
+10% attack speed
----
Icon
Dwarven Gold Helmet
A good-looking but expensive helmet designed by dwarves.
+10 armor
+3 strength
+Chance to block some damage o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.