• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Submit an idea please

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Hello there it is bethmachine and is I am extremely bored I feel making a map but just don't have the imagination.So I need your help I need.

You Must Tell Me

What type of map you want it to be ,Aos etc.
Short story of the idea can be long if you want and must have a ending that makes sense.
If you would like any other members idea to be made.
You can tell me if you would like to join or help rise any idea from this thread.

You can

Take an idea as long as you leave a post saying that you did.
Join to be worked on ideas.

Please

Leave a post of an idea if you can.

Short Description

I know that i am making this place sound more like a factory but if people actually post ideas it can help some people that have a hard time of coming up with an idea.Remember to post your ideas of a map.

Level 2
All right, this looks like a job for me!

I'd like a map where you and a large number of other players (6-8) are in a continent of some sorts (with different climate zones, something big), and you're competing against each other in a race to get treasure chest hidden around the world.

Now, to find these chests you must either:
-Find a treasure map, obtained by killing monsters or other players.
-Ask for clues in a village somewhere on the continent (A quest or miniquest)
-Aquire a 'clue scroll' (note: I'm kind of ripping this part off of Runescape, so here's an idea on how those work.)

As soon as all the treasure is in the hands of one person, the game is over.
(I'll have to continue working this out some other time, as I have other things to do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.