• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Stun Invulnerable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Which skills can be use to cast stun on invulnerable units? even if the target types included invulnerable, skills such as Storm Bolt has no effect on invulnerable units.

NOTE: the skill will be cast from a dummy unit.

Level 9
Yes, thats wat i meant by target types. The skill has NO effect on the target, you can see the projectile flies toward the target, it just doesn't have any effect.

Level 9
I tried giving the stun to a unit and try it manually myself, it targets the invulnerable unit but it has no effect no stun or damage.

Level 4
In my experience invulnerable units are always spell immune. In addition to having "invulnerable" in the allowed targets field, set the "required level" field to 2 (or any value above 1) to make the game consider it an ultimate and have it ignore spell immunity.

If it isn't a hero ability, the required level field won't appear. Temporarily set "hero ability" to true so it appears, modify it, then set "hero ability" to false again.

Status
Not open for further replies.