• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Need a fast answer, where do u go after u completed nagas and valley of trials?i got some keystone but where exactly do i need to use it?

Level 11
inside the barrens you will find a temple with a bunch of colorful runes on the ground with a pedestal in the center. You insert the keystone into that pedestal to unlock the teleporter inside the tomb under the barrens

Level 4
inside the barrens you will find a temple with a bunch of colorful runes on the ground with a pedestal in the center. You insert the keystone into that pedestal to unlock the teleporter inside the tomb under the barrens
thanks, altho
after 1 hour of seaching whole map, we found it, and encountered scorp king which is a fun fight untill 1000 k hp scorps come in and slaughter you.
We can survive untill the scorp kings goes borrow second time, too many 100000 k hp scorps :(, is this intantional or bug?
oh and did i mention we preety much run tkok with 2 man(me priest and my friend as war) , so was kinda sad we couldnt kill da boss cuz nagas in 2 man party are rly hard(approx 2-3 hours just the creeps cuz no dps)

Level 11
there will be a patch within a day or so, there is a bug with mob scaling due to a struct / timer leak

Status
Not open for further replies.