• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to create a timer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello , i am currently making a map where u need to defend and attack , and whenever an enemy spawns u gotta kill it duh , if ur strong enough u need to attackk

but in the begin u got 200 seconds to build , and i whanna create a timer... but i cant , i need help creating a timer

also the ai wont attack if those are passed , how can i make them attack exactly and repeating after each 200 seconds? thx for the help!!

Level 4
  • Time - Elapsed Game time is 0.00
  • Timer - Start (Last started timer) as a once timer that will expire in 200.00 seconds
  • Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title xxxxx
  • Timer - Show (Last created timer window)
it can be your timer to first wave

Level 4
ok the timer is fixed now ^^ thx , here some rep for ya , now i need to know how i can attack-move the enemy's that has alrdy being spawned after the timer , becuase they dont move...

-the enemies spawn (thats good)
- u got 3 mins and 20 secs to build and after that they must attack , so i need to find wich scipt i need for that , if u want i can transfer my map , or u gonna tell me here?

Level 4
First make spawn of their units:
  • Time - Every 200.00 seconds of game time
  • Unit - Create 100 Peasants for Player 1 (red) at (Center of their spawn <gen>) facing Standart orientation of buildings degrees
now move of pc´s units:
  • Unit - A unit enters their spawn <gen>
  • Unit group - Order (Units in their spawn <gen>) to patrol to (Center of your base <gen>)

Level 4
First make spawn of their units:
  • Time - Every 200.00 seconds of game time
  • Unit - Create 100 Peasants for Player 1 (red) at (Center of their spawn <gen>) facing Standart orientation of buildings degrees
now move of pc´s units:
  • Unit - A unit enters their spawn <gen>
  • Unit group - Order (Units in their spawn <gen>) to patrol to (Center of your base <gen>)

sounds good , but i whanna make them attack-move , and i did! but they did not stay there but they returned! how comes that? and if i script them to attack move then the game picks only 10 units from that region...

please can u look at the attachment? its hard to expllain so i give u the whole map

Attachments

• 9v3 co-op.rar
    9.5 MB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.