• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stromgarde Buildings

Description:
  • Structures for the Kingdom of Stromgarde. Basis for the art style for the models are varied.
Notes:
  • Resize them in accordance to your preference but I recommend .90 for the Barracks and Trade house when used on a melee map.
  • The Barracks on the thumbnail image uses the skin of Jhotam for his WOW inspired banner models. If you want that variation just try to find his resources and reskin the model.
  • Please give proper credits for the use of my models since they take time and effort to make. And if you will edit them please notify me to help me have an idea on how to improve them. Thank you!
  • Download the Blacksmith Model down the comments thread edited by Villagerino
Updates:

• Edited Trade House and Wizard Sanctum they now passed sanity check.
  • Replaced the Tower with the version matching the model in the thumbnail image. The new model for the tower have 4 Upgrades; Guard, Gun, Cannon and Arcane Towers.
  • Added new model;Shipyard with icons. Image Link: Shipyard
  • Fixes /Changed the stand work animation of Wizard Sanctum, changed the position of the chimney.
  • Changed the barracks' banners
  • Applied some fixes to the Blacksmith and Lumber Mill models

These models takes time and effort to make. And due to current state of the global economy we found ourselves in different hard circumstances. Anyhow your comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. Please consider supporting me via the links below :

Ko-Fi: Buy bakr_kev a Coffee. ko-fi.com/bakr_kev
PayPal: PayPal.Me/bakrKev12

:peasant-thumbs-up::peasant-thumbs-up::peasant-thumbs-up:
Previews
Contents

Altar (Model)

Altar (Icon)

Barracks (Model)

Barracks (Icon)

Blacksmith (Model)

Blacksmith (Icon)

Farm (Model)

Farm (Icon)

Gryphon Roost (Icon)

Gryphon Roost (Model)

Lumber Mill (Model)

Lumber Mill (Icon)

Shipyard (Icon)

Shipyard (Model)

Tower (Model)

Tower Arcane (Icon)

Tower Cannon (Icon)

Tower Guard (Icon)

Tower Gun (Icon)

Tower Scout (Icon)

Town Hall (Icon)

Town Hall Castle (Icon)

Town Hall Keep (Icon)

TownHall Keep Castle (Model)

Trade House (Icon)

Trade House (Model)

Wizard Sanctum (Model)

Wizard Sanctum (Icon)

Workshop (Icon)

Workshop (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A wonderful collection of variation of human buildings. Nice work.
Level 41
I'm quite curious if a dalaran kingdom is on the list.
I'm not really thinking of creating a pack for Dalaran since I am using Ujimasa Hojo's models in my map for that faction. So after this pack next will be Stormwind and Theramore for the remaining Human Kingdoms. (If my schedule will be favorable maybe I'll make a pack for Silverhand, Scarlet Crusade and Pirates)

Level 9
I'm not really thinking of creating a pack for Dalaran since I am using Ujimasa Hojo's models in my map for that faction. So after this pack next will be Stormwind and Theramore for the remaining Human Kingdoms. (If my schedule will be favorable maybe I'll make a pack for Silverhand, Scarlet Crusade and Pirates)
Sounds right. Excited to see your next works!

Level 8
I think 3/5 is quite harsh and irrational. Based on personal preference and bias rather than objectivity and usefulness. It's most definitely 5/5 as it fits into many uses. I think it's second to your Gilneas Pack!
Hmm, I wouldn't say that, however, the Gilneas one us truly great, a 5/5 for sure.

Level 8
That will be a great help man! I hope there is no misunderstanding between us. I welcome all ideas though the comments that we make hear does not always reflect the real messages that we want to convey. I will greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!
I have to go to bed right now, but tomorrow I will put them into a map and upload it so you can dl it from here.

Level 41
Aww, yes. We got

Alterac
Dalaran
Gilneas
Kul Tiras

Lordaeron
Stormwind
Stromgarde

Can't wait to see what's next!
I guess there will be no Lordaeron and Dalaran... For Dalaran... I really like the models made by Ujimasa Hojo and like Stein said the vanilla models are for Lordaeron but I made a Lordaeron Palace model in one of my City themed pack.

So the remaining ones are Stormwind and Theramore.

Level 10
I recommend that you use the shield of this model for buildings to make it look better

Level 10
As always your models are amazing dude. What's next? Dalaran, Stormwind or Lordaeron? Or are you gonna try another race?

5/5

I guess there will be no Lordaeron and Dalaran... For Dalaran... I really like the models made by Ujimasa Hojo and like Stein said the vanilla models are for Lordaeron but I made a Lordaeron Palace model in one of my City themed pack.

So the remaining ones are Stormwind and Theramore.
You could probably reimagine the buidlings for Lordaeron make them look grander or somthing to mach your Lordaeron Palace. I've alway seen the base game builings as "alliance" structures. But that more of me just wanting to see more of want you come up with. keep up the good work. if want some inspiration take look at the buildings from other games like Armies of Exigo Building (Empire)

Level 41
You could probably reimagine the buidlings for Lordaeron make them look grander or somthing to mach your Lordaeron Palace. I've alway seen the base game builings as "alliance" structures. But that more of me just wanting to see more of want you come up with. keep up the good work. if want some inspiration take look at the buildings from other games like Armies of Exigo Building (Empire)
I'll look into it. Thanks! Awesome custom race. I suggest you set the pitch and roll angle for the Gryphon roost and wizard sanctum to zero so that they will not look tilted in game. Sadly I dont have a wc3 reforged so I cant test your map.

Level 41
Another excellent pack (though this one is harder to tell the differences between the other kingdoms you've done, IMO).
I guess the issue that I have encountered in this pack is that Stromgarde does not have enough distinguishable characteristic in the lore compared to other kingdom that I can use as a basis for the art style except for the fact that they are known for their military strength during their peak.

For example, Kultiras is known for being a maritime kingdom and there are abundant resources to serve as basis for the art style, Gilneas as well have distinguishable architecture. And for Alterac after its fall the remnants are reduced to the syndicate that is why the theme for the pack is mercenary/ bandit. But for Stromgarde, most buildings are just based on what they look like on available resources like in WOW and the rest are just made based on what inspiration were present during its creation.

That is why I will not be making any more major changes for the pack since it is somewhat stressful to think of a design. But its actually fun making this pack.

Attachments

• strom.png
    strom.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 146

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I guess the issue that I have encountered in this pack is that Stromgarde does not have enough distinguishable characteristic in the lore compared to other kingdom that I can use as a basis for the art style except for the fact that they are known for their military strength during their peak.

For example, Kultiras is known for being a maritime kingdom and there are abundant resources to serve as basis for the art style, Gilneas as well have distinguishable architecture. And for Alterac after its fall the remnants are reduced to the syndicate that is why the theme for the pack is mercenary/ bandit. But for Stromgarde, most buildings are just based on what they look like on available resources like in WOW and the rest are just made based on what inspiration were present during its creation.

That is why I will not be making any more major changes for the pack since it is somewhat stressful to think of a design. But its actually fun making this pack.
Yeah I think that's precisely the case. Still it's neat as an alt-Human building pack.

Level 11
Nice pack for the stromgarde faction, can't wait for the Theramore and Silverhand buildings 👍.