• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
What's the aactual ability of Invoker's forge spirits melting strike ?Melting strike is the ability that,reduces the armor of the attacked unit for -1 per each successful attack .I want know what's the actual ability of this spell.Note:It's auto casting.

Level 10
There's the item orb corruption, which is found in abilities, under special and in items.

You can change this to a Hero Ability and then add levels. I don't know if it is exactly what you are looking for, but it does reduce armor on attacks.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
But melting strike is an auto cast ability which reduces the armor Per attack,meaning 1 attack,-1 armor,2 attacks,-2,and goes...I want know what's the base ability of this spell,Even because this is an auto cast ability

Level 9
i could imagine that the spell is based on black arrows and then a periodic check whether any unit has the buff then remove the buff, increasing an integer value arrayed with the catom value of the unit and order a dummy to cast a dummy spell on the level of the integer value reducing the armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.