• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Street Fighter Alpha3 Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok you have all played street fighter alhpa 3 well some of you anyway im makin a hero arena of street fighter and i needed models of these guys

street.jpg

Thanks for the help

Level 45
modeling isnt a breeze, one model of mine can take 3hrs to 3 days, cuz its also needs a skin and tweaking of the mdl data.
we cannot make everything.
people request pokemon models but its a dam waste making them all, its like makeing all the digimon and all the dbz characters and all the inuyusha and all the fooly cooly stuff and bleach monsters etc.
we create general stuff, if you want stuff like this made, make a project/mod and ask people to join who would be committed to this stuff like org_pl(i think thats hes name) , he makes dbz models and works for a mod.

Level 3
OK i wasnt wanting all of them i just couldnt find a picture that had only 3 Ryu-Ken-and guile but if thats what you insest fine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.