• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[model] street and sidewalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i was wondering if anyoen could make me a street and sidewalk model
also for those of you that live in the middel of the forest and have never seen a street here you do
sidewalk06042004B.jpg

Level 14
Hmm...Well, as far as I know there are no models of that, but for the ROAD, can't you just use Dalarans terrain textures? They have that marble whatever that represents a road, an old one too if you take on the Dalaran Ruints Tileset. As for the side walk, I suppose if you have a gentel hand, you could use the plateau and raise tool to create just a small bump that would make it look like it is a dozen cm of the ground.

Sorry I can't be of more help :(

Level 14
So don't use dalaran ruins, use dalaran, they have a modern road. And why would we do it? It's your map, which you will change the layout a few times before it is finished for sure, we can't help you each time you decide to add a new road.

Level 6
I have a road and sidewalk tile that I could Email you, but the road's edges are kind of jagged so it doesn't look great on the sidewalk (made for an apocalypse map).

Level 6
Do you have an Email address that I may use? I can't figure out how to send via Private Messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.