• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Strange "crash to Campaign main screen" bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I made a 3-map Orc Bonus-like campaign, right out of someone's tutorial. I've checked the triggers themselves, they seem identical to the tutorial.
No imported models etc.
No custom objects.
Just a test run.

My problem is like this. When I enter Map 3 from another map, it fills the loading bar, then kicks me back to the campaign screen. Here's where it gets weird...
If I make the campaign button visible from the start, I can enter the map (but since there is no cache to load from other maps, I get nothing.) The map itself seems alright. What kind of bug do I have?
If I need to attach my map to this thread (to have it checked), how do I?

Level 23
there is also a problem that if you load save file the path must be shorter or equal to 43 characters long. This includes the name of the campaign.

Example: My campaign is named: "To the holy moly", so I can have save file of maximal length 27 characters. If it exceeds, the game will do exactly what you said

Status
Not open for further replies.