• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Storming Falcon Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
*BUMP* Concept for the chain gun abomination

15.jpg

Level 21
Smoothed the texture more and added highlights. It's 600 x 512
The actual texture is a square, but I have that black work area to the side. I'm going to cut off the black and then scale it to 512 x 512 when finished. (Which is basically already it's size) the actual texture, not counting the work space is 511 x 511 xD

AbominationChemicalSprayer.jpg

Level 19
I have returned from my vacation, great work on that a-bomb. Now, production on the map starts back up again, 25% of it is completed (American Base). To reveal a little more, here are some spoilers:
-The bases will be vertical from eachother, top (Dictatorship), bottom (Democracy).
-The heroes will be chosen using a hero system that involves no typing or command buttons, which is a big '+'.
-I plan to make the enviroment destructible, not the forests, though, those are space takers. (Example; in the sanctum of sorrowful torment bodies hung up on the wall fall over and bleed when fired upon).

Status
Not open for further replies.