• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storm Sorcerer Kul-Tiras HD

Storm Sorcerer of Kul-Tiras are irreplaceable not only on the battlefield, but also in the sea campaign, no ship captain can do without them, their ability to manage the elements helps to stay afloat in the most dangerous storm.

Made by art "Racial Class - Kul Tiran Class Armor" Mage
Author HandCLAW's he is Arthur Lorenz

Update 14.05.20
- Changed the geometry of the hood and the position of the head became lower.
- Retextured fists.

Update 13.05.20
- Сhanges to the "Attack - 2" and "Spell" animations.
Previews
Contents

Icon Storm Sorcerer Kul-Tiras HD (Icon)

Storm Sorcerer Kul-Tiras HD noTC (Model)

Storm Sorcerer Kul-Tiras HD TC (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A good model with great use of in-game textures and wrapping. Great job.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Awesomeness level 1000! This is what I needed for my new hero xD

Level 24

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I can't quite tell if this is made for Reforged or not ("HD" says yes, but you didn't give it the Reforged tag). Seems on the line.

I like the idea & love the armor, but I kinda feel the animations (especially Attack-2, and maybe Spell) are a bit... 'wooden'? Like, he moves his whole body just to swing his lower arm in one of them.

Level 24
who is the next human kingdom?

Thanks! maybe Stromgarde).

a yes very nice your model 10/10

I can't quite tell if this is made for Reforged or not ("HD" says yes, but you didn't give it the Reforged tag). Seems on the line.
HD for the classic version of graphics. It's a cross between them.

I like the idea & love the armor, but I kinda feel the animations (especially Attack-2, and maybe Spell) are a bit... 'wooden'? Like, he moves his whole body just to swing his lower arm in one of them.
I can add smoothness to the animation. But I will not change the concept, they look good in the game.

Level 24
That's what I was thinking too, but I can't blame @Asssssvi as I saw the concept art on artstation and it's looking exactly like he made it, so yeah, concept artist's mistake I guess, but he could fix it quickly.
Here it is.
IMG_20200430_091850.jpg

Indeed, but at least you could retexture the hands to use an actual closed hand texture, like footman's hand.
If necessary, I can fix it in the next update.

Level 24
Level 15
At least a squad with a mortar or a cannon (not yet determined), a peasant and a flying squad, maybe it will be a ship or an animal rider ( which I don't know yet, but you can offer your options)

I would go with some kind of Cannoner with a huge rifle specialized in siege combat, or a Pirate-like unit, whose job is to plunder and burn enemy structures. For flying unit, I would go with some kind of a flying ship, similar to what Jaina did with her father's old ship. Or, take inspiration from Warhammer Age of Sigamar race named Kharadron Overlords. They are pretty much flying-pirate dwarfs.