Knight Kul-Tiras HD

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The knights of the Kingdom of Kul-Tiras have always been famous for their stubbornness and fearlessness in the face of any threat. Armed with a cavalry spear and clad in heavy armor, they sweep away everything in their path.
Previews
Contents

Icon_Knight_Kul_Tiras_HD (Icon)

Knight_Kul-Tiras_HD_noTC (Model)

Knight_Kul-Tiras_HD_noTC_Portrait (Model)

Knight_Kul-Tiras_HD_TC (Model)

Knight_Kul-Tiras_HD_TC_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very polgon-heavy model that looks very good. Works in-game and performs well. Great job.
Level 21
Sweet mother of WARCRAFT THIS IS GOD LIKE
really epic
I LOVE YOU MAN I LOVE YOU
Good God, you really made my day.
Thanks guys!
Reaaaally epic ~ 5/5 So next soldiers are from Stromgarde , Dalaran or Gilneas ?
Stromgarde, Stormwind, Theramore, Scarlet Crusade, Silver Hand, Dalaran, Gilneas, Alterac. That's what I'm planning.

Level 6
I'm glad you liked this model)

Thank you for understanding, I have a small problem with lack of free time.
After all, the birth of a second child makes adjustments in my life)
Congratulations for the new child! Maybe one day he could play warcraft too, using the great units his father created :)

Level 21
Congratulations for the new child! Maybe one day he could play warcraft too, using the great units his father created :)
Ahaha, everything can be)

This tends to be a little too fancy for the warcraft style. Sometimes less is more. Keep that in mind.

I became a supporter of more detailed models for Warcraft (although I agree that this is not the game where you need such detail)
This helps me develop as a Modeler.

Last edited:
Level 21
Level 5
Great work.

You could increase the versatility by creating a variant without the anchor on the barding and the shield.

High-quality lancers are quite rare and this small tweak would make it even more useful for a wide variety of maps.

Just a thought.

5/5.

Level 4
A Wonderful Model, also an awesome set, waiting for the Rifleman, Archer, Captain, and Aerial Models, hope it will be soon.

Level 2
Nice :thumbs_up: I hope you will do models for Stromgarde, Stormwind, Theramore, Gilneas as well and successfully finish these projects :)

Level 21
Level 9
Incredible work, quality detailing and without being overweight.
Excellent polygon quality for a classic model, along with lighter graphics.
Thanks for the contribution!
Continue this work for other factions.
Edit: You could try making a standard-Knight, but in HQ.
5/5

Last edited: