• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Stop scroll of healing/mana regeneration damage cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've converted an item ability (Scroll of Healing/Mana) effect everyone in x AOE into a hero ability that does the same.

I'm trying to make it so the effect does not break when an affected unit takes damage.

upload_2020-7-8_18-34-16.png

I have dispel on attack set to false but this does not work...

Any idea how to stop this?

Thanks in advance.

Level 21
not sure how to get that to work, but why not trigger it? make a dummy caster cast a modified rejuvenate on all allies in range. I can add the relevant trigger here if that helps but most of the work is creating a dummy caster, a channel based "dummy spell" for the hero, and a modified version of rejuvenate.

Level 2
not sure how to get that to work, but why not trigger it? make a dummy caster cast a modified rejuvenate on all allies in range. I can add the relevant trigger here if that helps but most of the work is creating a dummy caster, a channel based "dummy spell" for the hero, and a modified version of rejuvenate.

I'll give that a crack thank you!!

Level 2
SOLVED: Pit Lord ability Howl of Terror can be given health and mana regen properties and the buff/debuff does not break on damage! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.