• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Still having problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey again hive, i was really hoping that someone knew how to fix my problem that i posted, but everyone totally ignored my post so im making a new one..

I´m working on a Zombie map, where the objective is to survive as long as possible, you can build walls,towers,units and stuff. Anyway the problem is that when i have made a base and the zombie come to attack, they spend most of theyre time trying to down my towers, that are behind the walls! really annoying. Is there a way to make them more interested in attacking the walls? if so.. please, please reply!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.