• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

priorities, omfg I'm a noob^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys,
I have a easy problem, but at the moment, I don't get it...
Okay, you one small way, in this small way stands a WALL(building), behind the WALL stands a tower(building), now if enemy units come, they will automaticly attack the WALL, but only if the tower don't shot. So, if the tower shots, they will try to attack the tower and so, they don't attack the WALL, what can I do? the priorities of the WALLs are higher as the priorities of the towers, I have thought about a trigger, which means, every second checks if a unit from type wall y is in range of 64(or something like that) , then attack wall y, but it must go easier, or?
thanks
Illidan :spell_breaker:

Level 17
  • Attack Wall
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- This just makes it so if a unit attacks a defined tower (on the map) instead will attack the wall. --------
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Targeted unit) Equal to TOWER 0000 <gen>
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Attack WALL 0001 <gen>
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.