• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Step By Step: Forced Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey I need to force all players onto one team and make that team unallied, basically, make it FFA. I would love to do this for the pre-game lobby but I have no idea what to do or where to begin!

I'd appreciate a step by step explanation on creating forced teams for the pre-game lobby if anyone knows how

-Teld

Level 5
No problem I was in a bit of a hurry and just pointed you in the right kinda direction (I hope). I've decided to do all my team and mode selection ingame, because I've noticed that having 2 or more game modes splits your game in the popularity list, for me thats one with custom teams (150 games in the last hour, but locked to FFA by triggers) one with free for all (3 games in the last hour0. And I definitely don't want to split the popularity of my game with the system the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.