• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant make 7x7 AOS game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
so the problem is that i cant make 7x7 player AOS game, here is always +1 player in first team (in lobby) so its 8x7!

1. I need 14 slots in lobby,2 teams (user controlled)
2. And 2 computer players to control creeps (but they should not appear in lobby slots!)

So can some one post a working example?
Or write right here a short-step by step tutorial?

I am talking about right Game Variant Settings BTW...

Level 11
I am pretty sure that there is a limit to 15 total players in the game, so its likely that your computers are not actually computers, but because there are only 15 players you can't see the second one (thus 8v7). Try doing 6v6 and see if that works.

Level 4
im pretty sure player 0 isn't hard-coded. just keep trying, you'll get it right soon enough

Hm very strange thing happens with player 0! If i put player 0 in alliance with 1-6 players and shared vision - FOG OF WAR IS GONE for all players!

BECAUSE player 0 neutral - is actually see all MAP!
AND I have no idea how to fix it!

so player 0 cant be used??

can someone confirm this??

Status
Not open for further replies.