• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stay Alive Forest Edition V2.1(P)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You just escaped from the dungeons and now you are on the road to becoming free. However your enemies has sent an army after you. You must kill off the enemies before you die.

The point of the game is to survive, this sounds like a simple task but is quiet hard. Create a well fortified base by building walls and towers to protect yourself. Through out the game, harder creeps will be spawned, so make sure your walls are fortified.

This is an original map. Everything you see is created by me. I have recently just added a basic new system. Fixed up terrain for old version. Newer creeps were added, with new abilities. Fixed Spawning system. Fixed Movement system. Reduced build time for some buildings. Increased build time for other buildings.

V Update
Movement trigger fixed.
Less Lag.
Tower build shortened/longer depending on tower .
Newer creeps.
New abilities for towers.

Keywords:
Stay Alive, Forest Edition, I3lak, Stay, Alive, Forest,
Contents

Stay Alive Forest Edition V2.1(P) (Map)

Reviews
18:54, 8th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Few things to note;
  • Trees make it hard to build successful bases.
  • The units you build (for the most part) are from SA 1 and 2.
  • The blight in middle makes it hard to see units on minimap.
  • Peasants for players that are not playing should be removed.
  • The walls belonging to unused players should be given to playing players.

Not a bad take off SA but one i wouldn't play personally, for me trees ruin it.

Level 2
Few things to note;
  • Trees make it hard to build successful bases.
  • The units you build (for the most part) are from SA 1 and 2.
  • The blight in middle makes it hard to see units on minimap.
  • Peasants for players that are not playing should be removed.
  • The walls belonging to unused players should be given to playing players.

Not a bad take off SA but one i wouldn't play personally, for me trees ruin it.

What do you mean by the first part.
I didnt know people wanted to see units on minimap.
I can do that easily.
I disagree about the walls, I like how that works sorry :p

I worked on the original SA. With mtg22. We were going to remake the game into something else, but I kinda quit and he did eventually too :p

Thank you for the comments

@lightbolt

The terrain isnt the point of the game. So I cant help you there. No effort, well it took some effort. The game is just meant to be fun, and if you enjoy it you do, if not well, sorry maybe try a different game. This game was like the blue prints of Fortress Survival. I just want to bring it back, because I wanna make a new map and this is just to get the name out again. (SA that is)

Level 2
Terrain's easy to trigger, but not needed for this map.
Trees block sight because they are 3d and block cam LoS, making it harder to make lines of walls. I would show you with my SA5 but im not done with it yet, almost.

I will be glad to see that :p I was wondering, I need a partner for the new map I am working on, since I am busy with SAT's I cant really get the jump start/finish on it cause yea SAT's are a bitch lol. Would you want to??? I told people already about the idea and they loved it, they are hosters/bot owners, so they will advertise it/host it daily and get it big. your choice :p Choose yes haha

Level 22
As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

Additional Information:

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.