• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

State of Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Discuss the importance of your state of mind while doing a competitive activity. How do various states of mind affect your ability to think, move, react, concentrate, micro, endure physical exertion, et cetera?

Level 9
my guess is that state of mind just means the mood your in at the moment.
as for competetive stuff, if im pissed off at the guy im trying to beat, rather than trying to get him to be my best friend.
I would most likey beat the guy down before the match (of whatever)
Or let him win in the 2nd case.
Asfar as what you 2 were discussing.
I didn't understand a word...

Level 21
Where is Dan? He would love this line of conversation...

for freak sake yeh!!

so im guessing uve all heard of i think therfore i am. well whatever that means i think so something must exist to make me think, whether its my brain or not. so thats my proof for something existing.

How do various states of mind affect your ability to think, move, react, concentrate, micro, endure physical exertion, et cetera?

well generally my mind is in a solid state, though it is made mainly of water so it could be some funky aqueous solid. lets just call it a jelly, that the chemical state of my mind.

ps. van der waal forces pwns joo
pps. i freaking love chemistry, its the funest subject ever!

Level 21
i have a serious post now tho, i have just found a song i have been trying to find for years, and when i first played it i had a feeling of joy that was amazing. it might seem a small thing, but to me its very important because its something that made me feel so happy i dont think i have a word to describe it. i suppose its when you can sit back and close your eyes and think this is wonderful.

i dunno mabey im just being crazy, but whatever the case im very very happy.

thats my state of mind.

Level 6
I had a similar situation recently. I was looking for a song with no lyrics. I searched using various key words relating to when, where, and why I had heard the song. I finally found a song title that I had a good feeling about based on descriptions. I was really surprised when it turned out to be the right one.

Level 12
I get to see Amy in 31 more hours, thus I am happy. My proof for this is that my euphoria is through the roof and it is hard for me to think of ought else.

Status
Not open for further replies.