• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stat multiplication spell help needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Heya, ive been tying somethin out a little bit... and cant get it to work right,

Its when you go to cast a spell...say the int. of the hero is 20, i need it to multiply the int. (20) by whatever i want it to (in the case im in, 3). cant figure it out

Any1 got any tips or help? would really appreciate it... thanks a lot :thumbs_up:

If u dont understand...heres an example description for what i need;
"Throws a flamming ball towards your enemy, Deals your Int. x4"

Level 2
purplepoot - No, im talkin about the trigger, i just used the object editor description of the spell incase someone wasnt sure what i was talking about

Taur - idk, i am alright i guess, i got all the stuff down, like all the basic stuff (nothing like jass tho) but as far as it goes with variables and other stuff, i can do... So i guess im not bad...

ill mess around with it a little more and see if i see anything that i could have messd up

Level 5
Here's a sample map that I created recently, which I made from trying out of what you said in the post.

Attachments

• SlashTestAbilityAttributes.w3x
    18.2 KB · Views: 38
Level 5
No problem friend, it's a pleasure to help to others. Have fun making your own once you get the jist of it. :thumbs_up:

Level 2
This the kind of thing you are looking for?

• Stat Multi Thing
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Cluster Rockets
    • Actions
      • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing ((Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses)))) x 3.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.