• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stat Bonus System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So I´m having this map im working, an rpg with all equipment systems and bonus and such.

So i was thinking on a Set bonus.

Is it possible to when the last set bonus is active to add X Int for every X mana the unit have at max?

If so can you set up a demo map!

Thanks in advance.

-Dominic

-Edit
And it gets removed when the buff is not active

Level 39
upload_2016-10-13_15-15-43.png

BonusMod - Wc3C.net
[System] Bonus Mod & SetUnitMaxState

Level 24
(Google results change depending on previous searches and interests.)

"when the last set bonus is active to"
You still need a way to activate/deactivate the bonus.
BonusMod only gives you a way to increase/decrease stats. (Which is an achiement on its own, but not completely what you want.)

Level 13
I think you'd be hard pressed to not find it by typing BonusMod wc3 into any real search engine.

For the adding the effect of the set bonus I'd assume you'd check their items or whatever you're using to indicate a unit/player has x number of pieces of set y. If they have them all give them the bonus, otherwise not. If they lose a piece check to see if the bonus needs to be lost.

I'm not sure I understand this "buff" you're talking about, but I suppose upon having all the items of a set you could give them an aura to indictate that they are benefitting from some set bonus. But again that would be added and removed the same as above. (By monitoring the equipment)

Status
Not open for further replies.