• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StasCraft v1.0

StasCraft™ is a fast gameplay based Wacraft 3 : The Frozen Throne map featuring different game modes and interesting heroes , each with his own advantages and disadvantages

Current version is the first public version so mind the bugs ;D (Would be nice if you would report them in comments)

There is no minimap preview or loading screen because I couldn't find a proper one ;D If you have any ideas for them please PM me

PS.:The map is optimized

Keywords:
CTF , Crystal , Golem , Crystal Golem , Deathmatch , DM , Fast ,
Contents

StasCraft v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
21:15, 8th Jul 2008 Rui: According to a reviewer, it is good enough to be approved.

M

21:15, 8th Jul 2008
Rui:
According to a reviewer, it is good enough to be approved.

Level 11
Hi Stasman! Here is my review:

Positive:
[+] original map idea.
[+] nice idea with upgrades for each type of Hero.
[+] some spells were nice.

Negative:
[-] too small number of Heroes but judging that this is the first version I think you will add more.
[-] no items. At least you could make just 1 slot for Heroes (for Crystal Golem mode), not 6. They are useless.
[-] maybe you want to pan the camera to selected Hero's position after a player chooses one.
[-] i didn't like that those little Hero selectors were Heroes :eekani: and they had Paladin names.

Rating: 3/5 (Approved)

Btw, some bugs.

Attachments

• bug 1.JPG
    bug 1.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 333
  • bug 2.JPG
    bug 2.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 312
  • bug 3.JPG
    bug 3.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 300