• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Starving Timber Wolf

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
'Tis the starving, lonely timber wolves. As my first model, they're a little simple, and they basically are just re-skinned timber wolves with a little tweaking that look... well, starved, but I worked on it for a few hours, so I hope you guys find a use for it, cause I know I will. Comment if you like it, or think I need to change something... I'm sure there's SOMETHING wrong with it. And by the way, the red parts are teamcoloring for people who want it and have the gutz skin to make them look savage, or if you want to get creative, undead.

Also, please give me credit for this model if you put it in your map, or whatever you decide to do with it, as long as I get credit and it stays on Hive. It has no custom textures or anything, just the model. Thanks to DonDustin, who made the modeling tutorial I used and provided info on the free tools I needed to make this model.

On a final note, I don't have a custom portrait for it, and I can 't find a tutorial on it, so is there anyone who will tell me how to do it? I'm sure it's really simple and I'm just wasting my finger muscle strength, but I'm sure that the current portrait isn't the best.

Keywords:
wolf, timber wolf, WoW, Warcraft, unit, model, bloody, undead
Contents

Starving Timber Wolf (Model)

Reviews
18:20, 6th Sep 2010 DonDustin: as mentioned: the changes are too simple

M

18:20, 6th Sep 2010
DonDustin: as mentioned: the changes are too simple

k01

k01

Level 2
Thanks. I figured it would be too simple, I'll have to make an updated version later when I learn more about using the editor. Especially hoping I'll be able to get a portrait soon.