• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Timber Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Note that the Chain will break if the caster being disabled (stun, hex, cyclone, etc). The Chains shouldnt deal damage if it dont reach the tree.

Level 33
I believe it's a combination of Universal + Chaos.

IceFrog uses the term "pure" to be more user-friendly, for that term to be easily understandable by all sides.

He can't use the word "Universal", it will make them confuse, "da hell is universal when you can damage a unit ?".

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Weird. I thought Universal damage still be reduce by the Hero Armor, it just like Magic damage but goes through Magic Immune. And Chaos attack type is reduces by normal armor too.
EDIT: U are right defskull. :D

Last edited:
That's easy, just use dummy unit to go forward each 0.1 second and search doodle of tree (all trees must be the same type), then if it not find , go forward with dummy, if it time passed, make unit return to hero, if dummy find, each 0.1 second move the hero toward that point saved as X and Y and make the trigger stop as the hero found close enought. oh and about the group, make special group that added untill the spell ends, then remove it.

Level 2
That's easy, just use dummy unit to go forward each 0.1 second and search doodle of tree (all trees must be the same type), then if it not find , go forward with dummy, if it time passed, make unit return to hero, if dummy find, each 0.1 second move the hero toward that point saved as X and Y and make the trigger stop as the hero found close enought. oh and about the group, make special group that added untill the spell ends, then remove it.

I don't get what you mean :/

Status
Not open for further replies.