• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make Paralyzing Cask (DotA) similar to chain lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yea, so i got another problem with DotA's spell
so my problem is how do u make "Paralyzing Cask" in dota
It is a spell like chain lighting but it can bounds back and forth and it has stun

Level 2
thx, im trying it now

{EDIT 1}
i have tryed it, i think it would work but im a n00b at doing this, how do i stun the unit?

{EDIT 2}
i have tryed create a dummy and stun it, but im having trouble with index, the enemy unit is B_Target[MUI3] and i can't find [MUI3] i can only find [MUI2] which is not working

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
thx, im trying it now

{EDIT 1}
i have tryed it, i think it would work but im a n00b at doing this, how do i stun the unit?

{EDIT 2}
i have tryed create a dummy and stun it, but im having trouble with index, the enemy unit is B_Target[MUI3] and i can't find [MUI3] i can only find [MUI2] which is not working

First,MUI3 = MUI2
It just for MUI looping index.
You can use storm bolt and add it into dummy order dummy cast.

Level 2
i have tryed that, i try to use MUI2, but it doesn't work.
and use storm bolt and add it into dummy order dummy cast is what i mean by create a dummy and stun it

Status
Not open for further replies.