• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Starting Location Acting up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
In a map im making it appears players can have the same starting location, making them use fixed seed solves this but everything made so far is about using their starting locations.

Attachments

• Player Starting Location acting up.w3x
    58.3 KB · Views: 55
Level 25
I'm not sure what do you need help with, because you already set player start locations to have fixed location.

If the location is not fixed, it will choose random player start location (this is used mainly for melee maps).

Level 12
I'm not sure what do you need help with, because you already set player start locations to have fixed location.

If the location is not fixed, it will choose random player start location (this is used mainly for melee maps).

Only the Computer controlled players have fixed start location and if i forgot to remove it from when i were testing then just uncheck fixed start location and you will see the problem.

Edit: Just checked, and the User controlled players do not use fixed starting locations so im assuming you haven't tested the map, don't forget to change in testing map option so you don't use the same seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.