• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Starfall without the channeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Is there a way to edit the starfall spell to remove the channeling and still have the hero gain experience from the units destroyed with it?

Level 12
@Warseeker I've done exactly that but I want the hero to get the experience for the kills, so I was wonder if there was another method to have a starfall without channeling but have the hero gain experience

Level 28
@Lord Aiden I see. Well, you can store the exp of the dummy unit inside a variable and then give that exp to the caster when the ability is over?
  • Add Hero Exp
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Dummy_Exp = (Hero experience of "DummyHero")
      • Hero - Set "Caster" experience to Dummy_Exp, Hide level-up graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.