• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Starfall Missile Art Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
??

Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Starfall\StarfallTarget.mdl if MPQ, open war3.mpq not war3x.mpq

In obj editor: Buffs: Starfall (target). When changing the model to Starfall select the Buffs in the Preset-> Starfall (Target) <Target>

Tip: From Object editor when you change a model you can see the path of a model so that when you use MPQ editor you can go to that path

Level 4
Yeh, i set the missile art AND art target to "Starfall (Target) <Target>," but it STILL didn't work!!

I mean the model in-game is gone, the option for the model in the Editor is still there, but when I set the settings it doen't work.

Last edited:
Level 4
Well, and sorry in advance for the lack of info, but im not changin' the model. I'm tryin to attach the model to the ability, so it looks like regular starfall, but the model isn't there even when i'm put into "Missile Art" or "Art - Target"

Are you tellin' me to copy that and paste it into one of those areas, cuz i just want it to look like regular Starfall.

Oh, and by the way I already tried resetting the fields to regular settings and that didn't work either.

Level 22
I think I know what you're doing - Let's say in Art target you already have some model say Dizzy, if you add a second model/effect to Art - Target (like the Starfall) only the first one will show because only the ffect on the top of the list of efffects in Art- Target shows. Still can you post a screenshot of the object editor where you do it and to which ability you add it?

Status
Not open for further replies.