• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[StarcraftPhantom]Rare Starcraft Models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, for a summary of our project, you can go here. Introduction

Currently, we need the following models for our project. Many of these probably exist already, so if you know where I can get it, please give me a link. :)

Zerg Queen
Zerg "Guardian"
Terran Ghost
Terran Goliath
Terran Science Vessel
For more information on these, you can go to the Starcraft Page.

I'd like a model of a Zergling that is two zerglings running side by side. It'd technically be "One unit" when selected and everything, but two Zerglings. Is this possible?

Also, I saw a "gun mage" blood elf or similiar (pistol wielding elf) on a site a few weeks ago. Now I can't find it to my dismay. Anybody know where he's at? Thanks for all your help. :)

Last edited:
Guardian and Goliath already exists. For the ghost exists many versions, but no one is how it should be (IMO, however they are still useful). Queem and Science vessel are nowhere and will not be made until some buildings are finished.

For the zerglings you can merge geosets (sorry i dunno how to do that), renaming some bones and transfer animation for the second copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.