• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft Models, and Lots of Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I, TerranUp16, am making a StarCraft Maul. There, at the moment, are an infinite number of icons. Icons are of no issue. The models are the problem. I have prepared a list of models that I will need, and here it is:
Zerg Models: Scourge, Mutalisk, Devourer, Queen, and the Spore Colony
Terran Models: Ghost, Dropship, Valkirie, and the Battlecruiser
Protoss: Archon, Dark Archon, and the Corsair
Other: I am also in desperate need of atk models, such as lasers, frag grenades (for the Vulture), and ANY other atks used in StarCraft.
The Reward: For those who make these StarCraft models, and atk models, I shall put your names in one of the tips. Your names shall forever live on in what is expected to be one of the greatest mauls.

Note on Ghost: I can do without the Ghost if need be, at the moment, I am simply using the Sniper mod model. All the other models, however, I must have (I passed on the Dark Templar b/c the old "Zealot", the one not by KillSt4r works

If you contact me through replying to this, and I do not respond for awhile, please be aware that I may be affected by Hurricane Frances, and it is not that I do not want your help, thx.

Level 13
thats what we all need. we also need a METAL TILESET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we also need more zerg buildings, and the rest of the terran and protoss buildings. so now, say this:
ANYONE WITH MODELLING EXPERIENCE make the starcraft models that we need so we can play 3d starcraft!!!!

Level 3
Do it myself? lol, I would love to. But I don't have the time nor the experience (i think u guys DO want nice maps like WarCraft Maul: Remade, Balance Wars [which will also, eventually have an sc version, o, and if u have not yet heard of it, wait til after the 1.17 patch], and the biggest reason why i need the models: StarCraft Maul, which, for all you sc fans, will have new sc creeps, aka, no more shades and stuff, it's all sc. I even, at this point, threw in some ice terrain, similar to the first lvl of Brood War). So, when do i have time? I also have a life ;).

Level 6
go starcraft go! go starcraft go! someone make starcraft ppl, i luv starcraft possibly (remember, possibly) more than warcraft!!!

Level 13
because starcraft isnt in 3d, like artanis says. plus this way we can make the starcraft rpgs better!

Level 3
God Tiki, u can still play wc3, wtf cares if there r sc maps made by the wc3 engine on bnet? Nothing says u have to play the maps, and htf does it ruin wc? Plus, u can't make half the crap with sc world editor as u can with the wc world editor (for example, my balance wars). Plus there r no heroes on sc. Plus, well, when i think of something else... lol. Wait, i have it, sc is just cool 8)

Level 6
now this is messed up. i dont no y, but i;m like more into warcraf the an starcraft (like i luv wc been than sc) but if i had a choice of playing between wc and sc, i would rather play sc than play wc. no dont get me wrong here, not saying that i dont like playing wc, i really do luv playin wc, but id rather play sc. i dont no y, maybe cuse of the graphics i think, i just dont. now theres somin weird bout that, dontcha think? and im telling the truth.

p.s. if u dont have anything positive 2 say bout stuff, than dont reply at all. simple, nice and good.

btw, a good way 2 let ur anger out is to go play some violent game where u fight or kill ppl and pretend the guy ur mad at is ur enemy, its a good way 2 relese ur anger in a way that its not hurting any one other than the game ppl, lol

Level 8
yes me to, isnt it like a policy or something that all moderators must treat visitors with respect... if not it should be thats really rude! sc does own but sc on w3 would be so much better. and as for u afroknight (again) you always are claiming that you are good and putting down 'noobs' have you ever helped a single person in your life without putting them down? i stick with what i said before... your an ass

Level 6
no he aint, he's helping me make an avatar n a sig, n he never put me down. so stop dising ppl. like my mom aways tells me, if u dont have anything good to say, then dont say anything.

Level 3
Hmm, so let me get this straight, so i (tho if i wanted to, i could have really) told off a moderator (in which i'm alrdy in trouble w/sopho for posting wat he calls a poll i should not have posted in requests). LOL. I didn't even know when i was replying (maybe i would have told him off then, lol). Anyways, i don't beleive noobz could pull off half the crap i've done with my maps. I'd like to c any1 else here make Balance Wars with as much balance as i have in it (Balance Wars will b released after 1.17 patch). I'd also like to c some1 do wat i am doing with my SC Maul...

Status
Not open for further replies.