• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft Marine TD v3.0b

Contents

Starcraft Marine TD v3.0b (Map)

Level 1
Same here i liked it too, there were a few towers that had errors , think it was protoss or something. Might also want to add or somekind of trigger , if player leaves game ,remove there builder, so it wont transfer it to you and waste your food supply. Some people tend to leave and ruins it for you, when it gives you their builder. And maybe turn off their spawn point if player leaves. Fun map anyway goodwork ^_^ :D .

Level 2
Hey guys, thanks for the comments! I will add that idea now evilkanoobie, what a wonderful idea!

And I found out why the enemies are too easy on later levels, i have the unit defence set wrong from level 25 and up. Thanks Mini-Me. I will fix that too and reupload as a .zip file. =o)