• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft 2 on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77

Hey guys,

Apparently StarCraft 2 and Heart of the Swarm are on sale right now. $20 for each game!

Check it out!

Attachments

• starcraft-2-banner.jpg
    starcraft-2-banner.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 128,405

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Very cool. If I had two nickels to rub together I might consider it... But to be honest, if I actually had $20 it would go towards a Starcraft Battlechest first. Ahhhh nostalgia, how you pilfer my pocket... :p

Cant you just download it on the internett for free? Im quite sure of that some one have putted it out for a long time ago.
Of course it can be found online for free. But if you're talking about the full game, that's illegal and more importantly, unethical.

Level 24
A thieving bastard? who learned you that, ur dad??? I just said it is possible to download it from internett because you can almost do that with all kind of games.
Yes actually, I would give credits to my father for teaching me right and wrong. One day you shall learn as well, and you shall look back at this part of your life with shame, and rightfully so.

Of course it can be found online for free. But if you're talking about the full game, that's illegal and more importantly, unethical.
Most importantly, too much trouble to be worth it, pirating the full version of Starcraft II. Anyways, I love how games have a predictable pricing depreciation. Makes waiting to buy them so much more worth it, considering my friends all paid 60$ for theirs. As an off-topic example; look at the Elder Scrolls version of a 'battlechest'. All their games (even the DOS ones) for about 40$, 30$ if you know where to look (still legal as well).

Level 48
DUTY OF RS, dude. I hope you realize that those games you find for free online are pirated, and therefore illegal, right? I mean, I'm not condoning you for being a pirate or anything like that, but even I recognize that it's illegal and immoral. You should be at least a little bit more respectful towards the developers of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.