• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars KotoR Tribute Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm in the planning stages of a map in the style of DBZ Tribute, set in the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic universe instead. Since KotoR has, to my knowledge, a large fanbase, and I really don't want a bunch of people jumping down my throat for not having something they wanted, I'm taking suggestions. This includes suggestions for playable characters, and suggestions for my map's equivalent of "sagas".

Planned Playable Heroes:
-Darth Revan
-Darth Malak
-Darth Nihilus
-Darth Sion
-Bastila
-Juhani
-The Handmaiden
-Jolee Bindo

Suggestions for ways for the heroes to evolve would also be welcomed. Also of note, only Revan and Nihilus are really set in stone for the map, and any of the others can be replaced, if you don't like them.

Anybody who would be willing to rip some Force Power/Feat icons from the PC Version of KotoR would be extremely helpful, too.

Well. Suggest away, I guess.

Level 1
Ghost27 said:
well...u stealing my idead...i already makin map kind off dbz tu based on star wars univers!!!

I guess we'll just both have to make one, then, eh? It isn't like there aren't thousands of wanna-be DBZ Tribute maps out there, and all of them bring something different, like Janemba or Frieza or what-have-you.

Anyways, guys, I could really use suggestions on how to improve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.