• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Star Wars: KotOR Models/Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey I know theres plenty of skilled modelers out there so hopefully someone could help me out with the things I need for my map.

Hk-47 Model needed:
250px-HK-47-posing.jpg

I know this one would probably be rather difficult to do, however hk-47 is a very imiportant character to the KotOR series, and I would certainly need him in my map.

Darth Malak Model needed:
darth_malak.jpg

Again, a very important character to KotOR, would defiantly need him.

And finally, a Wookie model is needed:
zaalbar.jpg

That's the wookie main character from KotOR, Zaalbar.

These are all the models I need for my map, thanks. Contact me by either replying to this thread or Dannyc23@azeroth.

Level 12
Why do I want to say that there is already a Darth Malak model made?

Hmm... I have done some searching but I didnt see it, yet I am positive I have seen one before. I will keep looking for it, but in the mean-time, can anyone else confirm its existence?

Level 5
Why do I want to say that there is already a Darth Malak model made?

Hmm... I have done some searching but I didnt see it, yet I am positive I have seen one before. I will keep looking for it, but in the mean-time, can anyone else confirm its existence?

I have seen one too, once. It was in 'Starwars footmen frenzy' however I can't ever seem to get in touch with the creator of that map and to be the honest the malak model isnt very good to begin with.

Last edited:
Level 36
An HK model really should be done... is'nt there already a basic wookie model that you could use for Zaalbar? Even the Wendigo would do, it's not that different really.

The Malak model is there, as stated. A Nihilus model is also on here somewhere, if you desire to use him as well.

Level 5
An HK model really should be done... is'nt there already a basic wookie model that you could use for Zaalbar? Even the Wendigo would do, it's not that different really.

The Malak model is there, as stated. A Nihilus model is also on here somewhere, if you desire to use him as well.

The wendigo sasquatch (i believe that's what the model is called) wouldn't be bad. However, a wookie model would help me a lot more, since i have custom models for all of the main characters in the game that the players will control except for the wookie character zaalbar, and hk-47. Yes I know of the Nihilus model but this is just for KotOR 1, and I am having a difficult time contacting the person who has the malak model, since i can't find it on the internet, and his map's protected.

Level 36
The wendigo sasquatch (i believe that's what the model is called) wouldn't be bad. However, a wookie model would help me a lot more, since i have custom models for all of the main characters in the game that the players will control except for the wookie character zaalbar, and hk-47. Yes I know of the Nihilus model but this is just for KotOR 1, and I am having a difficult time contacting the person who has the malak model, since i can't find it on the internet, and his map's protected.

The Malak model is available for download on this website. Any map you find the Malak model in is NOT created by Olof Moleman (the creator of the model) instead it is just someone like you who is using his content to further enhance their map.

Plus, custom models for EVERYTHING take up massive amounts of space, so you honestly should try and use as many ingame models as possible in order to reduce filesize.

Level 5
The Malak model is available for download on this website. Any map you find the Malak model in is NOT created by Olof Moleman (the creator of the model) instead it is just someone like you who is using his content to further enhance their map.

Plus, custom models for EVERYTHING take up massive amounts of space, so you honestly should try and use as many ingame models as possible in order to reduce filesize.

Could you please link me to the Malak model? I can't find it.

Level 36
Hmm it seems the model has been removed or lost at some point or another. You can try searching on Warcraft 3 Campaigns. If not, then perhaps someone who has downloaded it in the past can upload it for you.

I'm positive that such a model exists because i've seen it, and I know that it was available on Wc3Sear.ch

Good luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.