• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stacking Buffs/Debuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I don't think you can have more than one in the same place, but you can have multiple ones is different places.

Just in case you don't know already, here is a list of attachment points. (Credits to Archain.)

* overhead
* head
* chest
* origin
* hand
* foot
* weapon (for heroes, and some units)
* sprite (for buildings)
* medium (for buildings)
* large (for buildings)
* left
* right
* mount (for mounted units)
* rear
* first (for buildings)
* second (for buildings)
* third (for buildings)
* fourth (for buildings)
* fifth (for buildings)
* sixth (for buildings)
* rallypoint (for buildings)

Level 11
You can have multiple in the same place, it just won't look good. But I don't think that that's what Johny needs. Uhm... I just found something... Check this Out!!!

Lol did you realize that was this same thread posted there to :p whenever I have an issue I always post on the Hive, WC3Campaigns and TheHelper to get as many answers as I can.

Level 5
with the envenomed weapons ability you have the option to choose stacking for movement speed, damage and attack speed, so you could use a dummy with envenomed weapons set to stacking damage and attack speed, w/ like -.75 attack speed reduction and 4 damage/second attack the target of your ability. that should make it stack

Status
Not open for further replies.