1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sprint

Submitted by Wildfire
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Temporary run at full speed for a short period of time. Consume stamina. Useful for run away or chasing.
Contents

Sprint (Icon)

Reviews
San
San
Changes are made, nice improvement on the trails. You should upload the other format too. (Passive, Autocast)
  1. Storm Knight

Storm Knight

Resources:
    Resources:
    it looks too dark, i love the idea though.

i changed it a bit maybe it looks better ? no idea.

icon 3.PNG

if you happen to like it then i can upload but its your icon so i wont do anything without permission.

EDIT: though understandably you should try to improve the icon yourself.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  2. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    The visibility is too low.
    You'll have to strengthen and highlight the effect to make the silhouette stands out from the same black background.

3. nedio95

nedio95

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Oh, this seems highly familiar... It reminds me of the old Ghost icon from LoL. Just similar.

Dark on dark is not exactly good for the eye... Maybe you could do the silhouette or the outline to be lighter blue ?

regards
    -Ned

4. Storm Knight

Storm Knight

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wildfire good work bro it looks quite nice now

5. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Some of the figures line work is blurry or pixelated, clean up some of the line work and it will look better.

6. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Shape of the body is fine, two lines infront the knees is kinda distracting, maybe you should remove or reduce their brightness.
    Make the lines around the edges sharper, it'll look better for icon like these.
    Apply highlights with brighter color will greatly improve its quality.
    Check out and study Morbent's icons, he has the exact correct example of how a silhouette styled icon should look like.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    It's monotone now, all the effect has same color.
    Try using very light blue or white on his trails for highlighting purpose, you can even add some shadowy effect behind him to show the moment, be creative!
    Additional effort should be spent on the effects if we made our object a plain silhouette, to avoid the icon being too simple.
    I did some paint over to your icon to show an example, I hope it helps. Click

8. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Changes are made, nice improvement on the trails.
    You should upload the other format too. (Passive, Autocast)