• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sporelok (Sporeggar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'd like to see a Sporelok model. You know, the mushroom guys from WoW:TBC. Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry for being so vague... I looked all over and can not seem to find a picture of this little booger. I have a model of a Troglodyte that would be very helpful in making this guy since it seems that they are very close. The purpose of having this guy is--- while I play WoW, I have WC3 world editor running and I frequently make maps of the new places I discover. I have a map of Strat undead if you'd like me to submit it----it's kinda awkward and needs a lot of improvement but I improve them all the time. I was planning on making a small map of the Spawning Glen and Sporeggar area and I'd need this model obviously to do that. I know it sounds like it's far off, but I'd really like it if you'd make this for me. Also, just letting you know that I'm not asking for you to convert the model, just to edit a model or whatever to make this guy. Thanks again!

EDIT2: Finally found a picture. http://www.flickr.com/photos/14155465@N00/369544772/

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

For what purpose? Just to see it, or do you have plans with this model?

I don't think people will take their time to make a model because you'd "like to see it."

Status
Not open for further replies.