• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spooky Land

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
STORY::
A military ship has broken into the sea ,the many people has die ,but four soldier has landing into a very strange land.

This is a map like ,,Who is the Killer"" , I have inspired from this map.
This map used many triggers , many terrain and clift and more.
The object of the map is simple:
You explore the land and try to find the clues of the strange thing from the land.
If you explored more you discover more and at finally solve the mystery of the strange land.
The clues is hidden in the some places of the map.
Is a easy map for intelligent people.
If you find the solve of mystery write the responsible with capital letter.
CREDITS:
I used models from hiveworkshop (ghost ,tiny house etc).
All in the map have been made by me.

Screeny:
215149-albums5542-picture57593.jpg

Author Notes:
Don't play this map alone.

Keywords:
spooky, horror, island, strange
Contents

Spooky Land (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/Apr/27 20:17:23 Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'...

M

Vengeancekael -
Date: 2012/Apr/27 20:17:23

Reasons:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Credits need to be posted in the description.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: [Rejected]
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules