• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spongebob Squarepants

Are ya ready kids?
Spongebob Squarepants!

Mesh, UV and textures made by Olof Moleman
Animated by Chriz.

Texture paths:
Textures\Spongebob.blp
Textures\SpongebobJellyfishingnet.blp

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
spongebob squarepants, cartoon
Contents

Spongebob Squarepants (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: The death anim is bugged yep, he pops back up after sinking to the ground. After..talking with olof and he seems to say that is alright to accept such things after him talking with archian i hereby accept this model.

M

Werewulf: The death anim is bugged yep, he pops back up after sinking to the ground.

After..talking with olof and he seems to say that is alright to accept such things after him talking with archian i hereby accept this model.

Level 2
I really can't belive more than 1 person downloaded this, hard to believe anyone did! i can't really see this in a map or anything. I guess you made this cause you were bored out of your mind? But whatever, since it looks ok ill give it a good old 7/10.

Level 3
I can tell, this is going to be a staple for every bad AoS/Hero Arena on Wc3. Best model ever. 10/10. What's incredible, is I can actually use this. I'm making a comedy cinematic, and I'm putting him in it, he gets horribly murdered in one of those scenes that's so brutal it's funny and everyone around's screaming(Like the underwater gorilla in I Had an Accident) And yes, I will give credit.

Level 4
I hate spongebob so much!!! He's a frikin' sponge with pants, a tie, etc. But it is a good model so 9/10 but only cuz I hate spongebob. Otherwise 10/10! I wish I knew how to make AIs... then I could make the game Spongebob slaughter!!! XD YEAH! THAT WOULD OWN!!! You get a hero... you get a bunch of your friends and they get heros... then LARGE WAVES OF SPONGEBOBS COME IN AND YOU HAVE TO OWN THEM B4 THEY GET TO THE TOWER OF ANTI-SPONGEBOBBITY AKA: Masteromag70 lol.Hey if someone can make that a map for me I'd be appreciative. =P or just make the AI somehow... I dunno I just think that would be fun! =D

Level 7
I really can't belive more than 1 person downloaded this, hard to believe anyone did! i can't really see this in a map or anything. I guess you made this cause you were bored out of your mind? But whatever, since it looks ok ill give it a good old 7/10.

Dude you can't say a word about olof's models being bad he is one of the most respected modelers on the forum and anything he makes is worshipable.
Btw look at the rating so I assume it is popular!

NOW BEND OVER IDIOT!

Level 2
SpongeBob ehehehe... SpongeBob...

9.89/10 This would come in handy for people who would want to create a SpongeBob scenario, RPG, Hero Arena or the likes.

It would be better if they had the complete cast... I would want to create a SpongeBob hero arena. AHAHAHA

Level 1
wow, i dont know how did you make this things but all i can say is this is damn amazing, 5/5...... +REP

I placed this one on my map so i have to thank the one who made this////