• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spongebob Pervert-Pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Yeah... I heard about Spongebob "secretly" being sick and disgusting from a buddy, but when I saw what these stupid people came up with, I burst out laughing. Enjoy and discuss. Edit: Here's a link to a news coverage of the same topic.

Level 35
*facepalm*

Spongebob is weird...but I don't believe he can make a child (who hasn't even developed the biological means to get aroused), gay.

And at the point that he does develop the means to say: "Ho yeah...that's hot!"

It will most likely be the busty beyond her years, blonde headed, cheerleader in his class' pep rally, doing a backflip, where her panties are on just a little bit too tight...and not a square, flat chested, yellow, annoying, psychopathic burger flipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.