• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Splash damage my towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Forgive me for this newbie question, I seem not able to figure it out from unit editor. How do I make splash damage doesn't hurt towers? Beside using Invulnerable ability, towers has to remain destroyable by creeps.

Level 4
Just below where you set the area the splash damage covers youll see Targets Allowed (Or somthing like that) Set it so it cant target Buildings by unchecking the Structures box. and then set it to target enemy, ground, items or whatever you want and that should do it.

Level 5
Well that doesn't fix it. I'm not looking for TARGETTING. The thing is I have custom made unit that does splash damage, and doesn't damage tower. And recent tower I tried to make that does splash damage, THEY damage tower. I don't know what the different, I looked and compared those 2 to see what the different, I don't see any different.. Why are they splash damaging towers?

*edit - wait, does it have to do with Attack 1, Attack 2? Splash on Attack 1 damaging tower and Splash on Attack 2 doesn't damage towers?*

*edit 2 - Well that doesn't fix, what the heck happen, Im losing my mind.

Level 7
on the aoe targets allowed for the splash attack, set targets allowed to: organic this will prevent towers from geting hit otherwise....make targets allowed: enemy this will prevent splash hitting your own guys and will only hit enemies. that second idea is probly better actually....

Status
Not open for further replies.