• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spice of the Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey, there ;)

My name is Steve and I'm old mmo, orpg player. This game charmed me with terrain, character looks and spells and ofcourse soundtracks from my favorite polish game "The Witcher" ;)

I've heard you are about to add more dungeons spells and items, and I'm already excited.

I would be glad if You consider my suggestions such as:

Character
-new character looks after upgrading hero at 25lvl
-atribute switch after change for example from ranger to druid
-maybe more character upgrades in the future at like 50lvl ?
-spells change after character upgrade(No for the druid with fire arrow and berserker with no use of shild slam"could replace thatone with knockout)
-more passives like for example for rogue agi increase mana regen and for crusader strenght increase spell power by percentage.
-spell book 2 or just bigger spell book 1
-hot keys for spell to make them i logical order like q,w,e,r -next line a,s,d,f
-inteligence should increase critt chance and critt dmg just slighty

Dungeon
-Dungeon difficoult levet switch for better drop amount, percentage and item stats ofcourse.
-The more diffciout level the more intressting and longer time for playing ;)
-More dungeons the better
-Maybe a portal to summon party members

Nothing more comes to my mind at the moment.

This game is awesome, I've quited WoW due to Blizzard politic and now I'm addicted to this game. Sorry for so many ideas, to bad I don't have skills to help you with making this addition possible :(

Just best wishes to peoples with such passion to make somethig oryginal and special!

Last edited:
Level 8
Ups... I just notice I made this thread in "Bug reports"

p.s. about suggestion. How about arena for pvp? ;)

Level 8
-Since gold is not so needed in the end... maybe adding some flask like increase spell power, attack power, critt chance, critt dmg ect for 30min for like 100 gold?

-portal in each city instead of scrolls of teleportation

;)

Level 8
Dungeon ideas:

-Vulcano
-Ogre castle
-Emerald forest
-Dragon nest

I've heared oryginal makers want to stop developing this game.

I BEG YOU DONT ABANDON THE VERY BEST ORPG, THE THING WHERE YOU'VE PUT SO MUCH EFFORTS!!!

Level 8
-Hearthstone (5min cooldown spell next ot "rest" alowing You to teleport to City U've recently visit)

Level 8
-Crusader spell Crucify has very small range and it's rly difficoult to keep agro on packs in for example dungeon 3. I gues increasing range of this spell and adding passive skill(increase crusader's spell power by 0.5 stenght) should fix the problem.

-Display error (from time to time another ability name displays when using skill, but skill remain same)
-Wrond display for maces (it says chance for spalsch on attack isntead of smash dmg as it's single target damage)
-And it seems mace: chance on hit is not working
Ok doki Agarwa3n

Last edited:
Level 8
I've heard that Blizzard used trick to join few maps into one like they did in Rexxar campain.

So I think they could share they knowlegdg with you to alow your genious to finish gaia and give you possibility to make more awesome games with no cuts.

Last edited:
I've heard that Blizzard used trick to join few maps into one like they did in Rexxar campain.

So I think they could share they knowlegdg with you to alow your genious to finish gaia and give you possibility to make more awesome games with no cuts.
This is not a trick, but a feature of the WC3 editor. But it doesn't work for multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.