• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RPG Maps and future patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I'm here to discuss the topic subject.
As Warcraft 3 recently added the maximum number of players per match to 24. To make even more different experience of a dungeon rpg. I'm waiting the development of new maps, to play rpg with more players and more different experience. If you want to indicate your map here, you can feel free to do so, if it is good intentioned.

I wish to play a RPG similar to WoW, with factions, dungeons, raids, professions, talents, and more other features.

Will it be after Blizzard have returned to upgrade Warcraft 3, will it come with new maps with success, innovations and totally different experience?

Level 3
Hello everyone.

I'm here to discuss the topic subject.
As Warcraft 3 recently added the maximum number of players per match to 24. To make even more different experience of a dungeon rpg. I'm waiting the development of new maps, to play rpg with more players and more different experience. If you want to indicate your map here, you can feel free to do so, if it is good intentioned.

I wish to play a RPG similar to WoW, with factions, dungeons, raids, professions, talents, and more other features.

Will it be after Blizzard have returned to upgrade Warcraft 3, will it come with new maps with success, innovations and totally different experience?
we share same feelings, i can't wait to play rpg map with 24 players, haha

Level 9
I think currently, at least that I have notion in the US East. Without friends, I think I will not be able to play a map with 24 players, by base of players who are active almost always.

Level 3
I think currently, at least that I have notion in the US East. Without friends, I think I will not be able to play a map with 24 players, by base of players who are active almost always.
that's true, u can barely play 12 players maps, leave alone 24 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.