• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spells..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need physical-themed spells such as punch, kick, etc. I dont know if they can be done with normal spell options, so they might have to be triggers, if you have one, please put it in a map and attach it to your post, thanks! I gotta terrain and lay down mobs so im kinda busy, that's why i cant do them myself (that and i suck at triggers :sad:). +rep to those that help :cute:

Level 7
First of all i think it's better to put collision off or the unit get's blocked by other units and second i don't know much about leaks :/

EDIT: I could destroy trees that are close to the unit u knockback if u like? But i can't help u with leaks, sorry...

Level 4
I copied the trigger to my map. It said missing variable ___(insert name of ur variable here)___. So, if i made a variable called the same as urs, it would work? I dont even have to tell it to do anything?

Level 10
If he where he would have removed the locations and nulled all the variables... and by removing collision it would be able to go right up cliffs and stuff, i would'nt remove the collision. But everyone have to learn.

And to paladinprime when your in the world editor go to files up in the left corner, then go preferences and then mark it where is says "Automatically create uknown variables while pasting trigger data". That will do that every time your copying triggers it will make the variables by itself when copied.

Status
Not open for further replies.