• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells downloaded from HIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
All JASS spells I downloaded from HIVE work in map in which they come when downloaded, but when i copy them all with triggers into my map they don't work, map can't be initialized by warcraft, only its name is shown but not player settings when trying to run it. How can i fix it, or where to get those custom interface systems or other systems that maker of spell says that is important?

Level 7
Thats because u have to copy the map header from the map u have downloaded... If u don't know how i will help u

Level 3
there is nothing in map header. just text that u get when create a new map(Enter map-specific custom script code below. This text will be included in the map script after variables are declared and before any trigger code.). and i have JNGP

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Make sure the enhanced triggers are on, that is probably the problem as it is failing to compile them. Also make sure you are using JNGP and not just normal WE.

Then seek help from the actual makers of JNGP or the spell makers who's spells you want to use.

I would most likely say the problem is with your JNGP configuration and it not compiling the vJASS. Read the manual or get help from the makers.

Level 6
If you for example wish to use an special system and have errors to import it to YOUR map, use the downloaded system-map then?

Just change the map sice to whatever you want, remove doodads and such and start making your own map with the system in it without any buggs...

***** How to resize the map *****
1: Click "Senario"
2: "Map Size and Camera bounds"
3: Check the "Modify Map Bounds"
4: Change the map size to whatever sice you wish

Level 3
But do you do, as i tell you?
And do you copy the skills/units too?
And set the raw-code values to the correct stuff?
Done that when was copying triggers.
-------------------------------------
Also make sure you are using JNGP and not just normal WE.
I use JNGP.
Make sure the enhanced triggers are on, that is probably the problem as it is failing to compile them.
Are enhanced triggers those mainscripts?
//TESH.scrollpos=0
//TESH.alwaysfold=0
library Knockback initializer Init
//! textmacro CostumInterface takes Loop,End,path,periodic
Is this maybe something that i need to place in map header? I found it in each trigger for downloaded spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.