• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to use the spells in me map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
yo... i have downloaded some spells... but when i unzip em they come as a map... i load the map and try the spell and usually i say "cool".... but i wan't that spell from that map the spell comes with, 2 the map i make... how i do that??? plz explain so even an idiot can understand it (iam one)

Level 1
I have the same problem: When I try to use the triggers (either by exporting or by copying them) the abilities/units/buffs attached to the triggers didn't copy correctly in the trigger code (of course I copied all the abilities/units/buffs previously).

I don't know why this happens and i have really read the FAQ's

Please help!

Level 3
how do u find the raw code this is wat ive heard u do u go into abilities and left click or right click?then ur supposed to rawcode in view and i ask wtf?!tell me it in the simpliest way

Level 3
Can sum1 post in this real quick i kno its about spells so tell me how do u get the rawcode of the spell ur editing and dont tell me to click the ability go into rawcode and view i dont understand that at all tell me if to left click or right click tell me the button u click to view the rawcode everything explain to get this so called Rawcode

Level 3
Rawcode

to see the rawcode in an ability while the object manager is up push Ctrl+D those 2 will let u see the rawcode for creatures :twisted: have fun muahahaahahahaha! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.