• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So I have a spellbook, all spells besides one are disabled, while leveling they are enabled one by one but sometimes they don't appear in spellbook, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, why?

Level 3
It's very much to work, especially that I want to make an ORPG that will have a lot of spellbooks, I won't have that many spellID's so... isn't there another way?

Level 24
OMG, maybe you should try to 'say it better'.

So I have a spellbook, all spells besides one are disabled, while leveling they are enabled one by one but sometimes they don't appear in spellbook, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, why?

how do make so he gets skills by leveling up?

It's not about increasing level of skill, it's about enableling it...

Level 3
Ok, I was wrong, It's not about leveling, let's say I have a spellbook with 7 spells, I press test they all appear and all work normally, another time I don't edit absolutely anything I press test and I have only 4 spells, why?

Level 3
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit gains a level
  • Conditions
  • (Leveling Hero) Equal to YourHero
  • Actions
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
  • If - conditions
  • (Hero level of YourHero) Equal to 10(for example)
  • Then - Actions
  • Unit - Add Avatar(for example) to YourHero
  • Else - Actions
  • Do nothing
So anyway, does anyone know how to arrange the spells in a spellbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.