• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbook Pack

Inspired by Might and Magic VII.
Will be updated soon with Body and Mind.
Give credits if used.

updated:
remade all of them and added a bunch more.

EDIT: removed pending icons from this pack temporarily because the icons disappear when they're in the pack and they aren't moderated yet :|

the old ones are here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2443105-post58.html (although you probably don't want them, :>)

Keywords:
spellbook, elements, magic, spheres, spell, water, fire, earth, air, spirit, body, mind, light, dark, life, death, chaos, order
Reviews
18:50, 29th Sep 2009 General Frank: Very good icons and a good pack.
Level 5
Personally I think the Soul icon is cool and unique, although I have no use for it yet. Nice icons :thumbs_up:

Level 6
Update the scrnshot plz. U already put in mind.
On second thought, dont. Youve still got body left to go.

Level 3
here next u could make a combination magic book for t.ex wind + water = ice or earth + fire = magma or something

Level 9
guys, you have any idea in what program i can edit the simple spellbook and add a custom effect on background like the others? i would need more books and that is why...i wanted to msg the creator but saw he didn't logged in since 18 may 2018 so..i said to post here,thanks !